Form Your Corporation or LLC
Are you considering starting a business, but unsure of how to protect your personal assets and manage your finances?
Forming a corporation or limited liability company (LLC) may be the solution you’re looking for.
Incorporating your business or forming an LLC offers several key benefits, including:
- Personal asset protection: Incorporating your business or forming an LLC separates your personal assets from those of the business. This means that, in the event that your business is sued or incurs debt, your personal assets will not be at risk.
- Tax advantages: Incorporating your business or forming an LLC can also provide tax advantages. For example, corporations can take advantage of lower tax rates and can also deduct certain expenses that may not be available to sole proprietors or partners. LLCs can also elect to be taxed as a corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship.
- Increased credibility: Forming a corporation or LLC can also help to increase the credibility of your business. Customers and clients may be more likely to do business with a company that is incorporated or an LLC as it gives the impression of a more established and professional operation.
- Ease of raising capital: Incorporating your business or forming an LLC can also make it easier to raise capital. Shareholders can invest in the company in exchange for an ownership stake, and corporations can issue bonds to raise capital.
- Easy to manage: Incorporating your business or forming an LLC can also make it easier to manage your business. Shareholders or members can elect a board of directors to make important business decisions, and the company can have a clear management structure.
At Nationwide Corporate Services, we have the experience and expertise to help you navigate the process of incorporating your business or forming an LLC. We’ll work with you to understand your specific needs and tailor a solution that works for you.
9am - 5pm PST Monday - Friday